主題: 阿母的信
Title: Ah Bu's Letter
親愛的兒子:我這封信寫得很慢 因為我知道你看字不快
Dear son: I slowly writing this letter, because I know that you read very slow.
(寫得慢跟人家看得快不快有什麼關係... - How to relate a person that read in slow with write in slow????)
我們已經搬家了,不過地址沒改,因為搬家順便把門牌帶來了。
We already moved, but the address never change, because we brought over the house numbe plate also.
(天阿,妳太天才了吧,誰知道您搬到哪呀 - OMG! You're so clever, who know where you moved to???)
這禮拜下了二次雨,第一次下了三天,第二次下了四天。
This week rained twice. First time rained for three, second time rained for four days.
(那不是等於一個禮拜都在下雨嗎 - Damn... rained the whole week??)
昨天我們去買披薩店員問說:請問要切成8片還是12片?妳勤儉的外婆說:切成8片好了,切成12片恐怕吃不完!
Yesterday, we went to buy pizza. The pizza boy asked, "You want to cut your pizza into how many pieces? 8 or 12?" Your thrifty grandma said, "Cut into 8 pieces, might not be able to finish 12 pieces."
(大小不都一樣 - Still the same size what... Owningggggg)
那間店披薩還不錯,改天我們全家再一起去街口的餐館吃牛排。
That pizza shop is not bad, next time we all go restaurant that located at the end of that street to eat steak.
(披薩店不錯跟去吃牛排有什麼關係 - Pizza shop is good, but why go to eat steak??)
還有你阿姨說你要我寄去的那件外套,因為郵寄時會超重,所以我們把釦子剪下來放在那件外套的口袋裡。
Your aunty said the overcoat that you want me to send might overweight, so we cut down the button and put it into pocket.
(這樣會比較輕嗎 - will be lighted in this way???)
你姊姊今天早上生了,因為我還不知道到底是男的或女的,所以我不曉得你要當阿姨還是舅舅。
Your sister gave birth this morning. We still don't know is boy or girl, so we don't know whether you're going to be aunt or uncle.
(有男的阿姨嗎 - Aunt in male??? )
媽媽最近沒什麼事,我會再寫信給你。
Recently I have nothing to do, I will write again to you.
ps.我們本來要寄錢給你,但是信封已經黏好了,所以就算了.
P/S: We want to send you money, but envelope already sealed. So jst forget about it.
(信封黏好了?那你最後一段怎麼寫上的阿 - Already sealed the envelope, but how writter wrote the last line????)
*** Copied from forwarded email *** Spent me some time to translate with my broken Mala-lish ***
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment